CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'll never make it out....alive

Twisted dark thoughts Fighting to remain in control Feeling of overwhelmingness An overwhelmingness that has no rhyme or reason I'm not sure what I'm doing here But I'm swimming against the tide The water gets darker Not unlike my thoughts My dreams continue to haunt me Each night gets darker than the one before And I fight to sleep for a moment Undisturbed, at peace. Fighting for a deep breath but there's something inside Taking up space and so I gulp on these bits of air Trying to get enough To calm this panic The tide is rising and I'm fighting as hard as I can But how long can I go before it's too much?

What is wrong with me? Why do I think this way...First world problems I have nothing to be upset about. I have nothing to feel this way about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment